Wall & Floor Flexible Tile Adhesive Rapidset (Grey - 20Kg)
Product Code: Palace-grey
Availability: SqM (In Stock )
Laticrete® 335R SUPERFLEX is a fast setting high performance polymer fortified cement-based adhesive to be mixed with water when fixing either wall & floor tile & stone including low absorption porcelain; vitrified tiles & natural stone where the WHITE version is particularly recommended for light stone & marble. Laticrete SUPERFLEX 335R is ideal where time is limited and fast access is needed to complete the grouting and also when fixing over fully braced 18mm WBP Plywood; sub-floor heating; fully immersed tile installations or in external locations.
Complies with: EN 12004 C2FTE-S1
- 1 bag covers up to 3 to 5 Sq M
- It's Suitable for Ceramic tiles, Porcelain tiles or any other Natural Stone
- Read More under Key Features*
- High early strength – takes foot traffic after 3 hours
- For interior & exterior fixing.
- Extended open time up to 30 mins.
- Conforms to EN 12004 C2FTE-S1.
- Water & heat resistant.
- Suitable for fully immersed tiling.
More to learn?-
- Its made in United Kingdom.
- It can be used over wooden boards.
- It can be used with under-floor heating.