Delivery & Returns
- At The Natural Stone and Tile Co we are committed to offering a fast, reliable, nationwide delivery service. Our Kerbside service will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location. For orders under 25kg we use a national Parcel Courier service.
- All orders must be examined on delivery and any shortages, damages or other discrepancies must be detailed on the delivery note and reported to us within 48hours. Please check your delivery within 48hours of receipt and ensure any discrepancies are raised by email or phone during this period.
- All pallet orders will be delivered by a 26 tonne tail-lift lorry. If access to the property is restricted then please contact us prior to ordering. All deliveries are kerbside drops. While every effort will be made to deliver your product to the nearest available point, obstructions such as steps, lifts, hills or gravel paths/drives may require the delivery to be made to the nearest possible alternative location. Please advise or discuss any restricted access at the time of ordering.
- Goods will not be broken down or discharged by the driver. Please asses the weight of your order as the boxes can be heavy, so we do advise that precautions may need to be made when needing to move the goods from the pallet or crate.
- Your order will be delivered Monday-Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm. For all deliveries we are unable to provide estimated times for the day of delivery and therefore ask that there is somebody available at the delivery address to sign for the goods
- Pallet orders will be delivered by a 26 tonne tail-lift lorry. If access to the property is restricted then please contact us prior to ordering. It is imperative we are aware in advance of any restrictions in access to your delivery location. Should deliveries fail due lack of advice it may be necessary to make an additional charge for a re-delivery.
- Parcel Courier orders are a Next Day service. Order before 1pm we aim to dispatch the same day if possible.
- Goods will not be broken down or discharged by the driver. Take causion when removing all packaging to avoid damages and injury. Please also asses the weight of your order as the boxes can be heavy, so we do advise that precautions may need to be made when needing to move the goods from the pallet.
- We will require a contact telephone number for our courier to call you an hour before delivery or if there is a problem locating your address. If the driver is unable to gain access to your property or site, then your order will be returned to the nearest depot where you will have to make alternative arrangements for delivery at your expense.
- Pallet orders require a signature upon delivery.
- Our consignments are packed on wooden euro pallets or crates. All of our consignments are shrink wrapped.
- All pallet deliveries are classed as “kerbside” drops. The driver will drop your pallet(s) at the nearest and safest point to your property. Hazards or obstructions e.g. steps, lifts, uneven or gravel paths/driveways may necessitate the delivery being made to an alternative location nearest to the delivery vehicle. Due to the weight of the crates they cannot be moved on gravel drives, mud etc - only on hard surfaces. Should the goods need to be moved by hand then it is essential for you to arrange for a responsible individual to be present.
- Due to the delivery schedule being between 8.00-6.00 it is not advisable to book any contractors or tilers for the actual delivery date. We will not be held responsible for any costs involved should trades people be booked and your delivery be delayed. We also advise if purchasing natural stone that you arrange your delivery a few days prior to fitting, as natural stone will need to acclimatise in the area and also this will provide sufficient time for you to dry lay.
- Natural Stone and tiles should always be stacked and stored vertically and not on a hard surface as this can cause unnecessary edge chipping.
- Collections can be made by prior arrangement only. Our Warehouse & Offices are based in The Natural Stone and Tile Co, Unit 19, slingsby Close, Attleborough Industrial Estate Nuneaton CV11 6RP. Please call 024 7637 5531 for further address details. Collections can only be made Monday – Friday and collected by a suitable vehicle. Any goods collected are transported at the individual’s own risk.
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us in writing, (email or letter) within 7 (seven) working days from the day after you receive your goods.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
- We ask that you take reasonable care when handling the Goods and return the Goods to us unopened, unused and in their original packaging. Goods can only be returned without packaging if they are defective.
- On the back of your delivery note or on another piece of paper, (if you no longer have your delivery note), include your order number and the reason for the return. If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
- Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
- If the original packaging surrounding the product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of a defective product has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to us.
- Due to the batch variation which is inherent to natural stone and porcelain, we operate a selected returns policy where product is over ordered. Acceptance of return of goods is at our discretion.
- It should be noted that any surplus tiles are worth keeping as they will be from the same batch as your original material and can be utilised should any damage occur after the tiles have been installed.
- Should you wish to return any excess product, please contact us to discuss in advance of making any arrangements.
Cost of Return:
- You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product. If you are unable to organise the return we may make arrangements to have the product collected from you - the cost of this collection will be passed on to you.
- We also reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee for any goods deemed ordered in error or deemed unsuitable by the customer.
- Refunds will not include the initial delivery cost as this charge still applies.
- We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us.
- Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
- Please return the Goods to The Natural Stone and Tile Co, Unit 19, slingsby Close, Attleborough Industrial Estate Nuneaton CV11 6RP. We can arrange to collect the Goods on a date agreed between you and us: or ask for you to return the Goods to us at your expense. If Goods our collected by The Natural Stone and Tile Co, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of collection from your refunded amount. We also reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee for any goods deemed ‘ordered in error’ or deemed unsuitable by the customer.
- If the goods are found by us to be defective, and we have asked you to return the goods to us at your cost we will reimburse you for third party delivery costs involved in the return. Please note that we will not refund any courier, overnight or express element of any delivery or postage charge, including Royal Mail Special Delivery
- In the unlikely event that the Goods do not conform to these Terms, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting Customer Services on 024 76375531.
- Subject to the above, we will refund the purchase price of a returned product within thirty days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.